Open Today! Sales: 9am-8pm |
Call us at: 636-681-6468
Call us at: 636-681-6468
About Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters - Helping Drivers in St Charles, O'Fallon, and Wentzville Find their Perfect Subaru Match, Every Day
We are proud to be a Stellar Care Dealership again this year. We are proud to have this honor. Our dealership must achieve and maintain Stellar Care performance standards and objectives. The list is long and the expectations are high. We must pass continual review by our customers and meet annual objectives established by Subaru of America, Inc.
Buying a new car isn't something you can really do off the cuff. It's a long-term commitment. You're going to be spending almost every day driving it, for many years to come. So, it's important that you don't get just any car, but one with which you really click.
Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters will take the time to get to know what you want, and work with you to ensure that's exactly what you have when you leave. That holds just as true for used car customers as it does for new Subaru customers. If you want to be pressured into a purchase, you had best go elsewhere.
In addition to helping drivers find the perfect Subaru match, Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters also boasts a state-of-the-art auto repair shop where our highly skilled team of technicians perform routine maintenance as well as other services, such as auto-glass repairs, transmission repairs, and wheel repairs. And, for drivers who prefer to work on their Subaru themselves, we have a variety of manufacturer-certified parts (i.e., oil filters, batteries, windshield wipers...).
To learn more about Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters, our impressive lineup of new Outback, Legacy, Impreza, BRZ, Tribeca, and used models, or rave-worthy service, contact us today. Or visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 4220 North Service Rd St Peters, Missouri near St Charles, O'Fallon and Florissant.
The History of the Lou Fusz Automotive Network
The origin of the Lou Fusz Motor Company dates to 1952 when Louis Fusz, Sr. purchased the outstanding shares of a Dodge and Plymouth dealership. Two years later, Mr Fusz bought West End Pontiac in Clayton and subsequently changed the name of the dealership to Lou Fusz Pontiac. In 1956, the business was moved to 1075 South Brentwood. During the following year, MG and Austin Healey franchises were acquired, and the Lou Fusz Motors Company was formed.
As the business in Clayton escalated, Mr. Fusz found it necessary to enlarge the facilities. Property at 1025 N. Lindbergh was acquired for expansion and in 1965, the Pontiac dealership was relocated to this site.
In 1969 after his graduation from college, Lou Fusz, Jr. joined the company. He soon undertook the duties of General Manager and Vice- President. Soon after that Lou Fusz, Sr. became the chairman of the Board and Lou Fusz, Jr. became the President and Chief Operating Office.
In 2014, Lou Fusz, Jr., takes over the Chairman of the Board. The leadership is handed over to the third generation for Fusz. Randy Fusz becomes the President and CEO. Lou Fusz III as Director of Fixed Operations, Peter Fusz as Director of Preowned Operations and Patrick Fusz as Director Of New Vehicle Operations.
- 1970 - Subaru franchise was added in Creve Couer
- 1977 - Datsun ( Nissan) dealership was established and new facility was constructed
- 1979 - Mazda franchise was added in Creve Couer
- 1979 - Toyota dealership was purchased at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1980 - Dodge dealership started at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1987 - Pete Ramey Chevrolet was purchased
- 1989- Lou Fusz Jr. win Time Dealer of the Year Award
- 1990 - Lou Fusz Chevrolet moves to St. Peters
- 1990 -Saturn of North County was established
- 1990- Lou Fusz Ford dealership was established in Chesterfield Valley
- 1991- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi was opened
- 1992- Saturn of St. Charles was opened
- 1992- Lou Fusz Soccer Club is established
- 1994- Saturn of Metro East was opened
- 1995- Buick and GMC franchise at Lindbergh and Page was purchased
- 1995- Pontiac franchise moved to Lindbergh and Page
- 1995- Oldsmobile franchise was purchased
- 1996- Paul Fusz Buick was purchased
- 1997- Saturn of Columbia was opened
- 1998- Saturn of Creve Coeur was opened
- 1998- Kia dealership was opened at Lindbergh and Manchester
- 1998- Kia franchise add to Buick West
- 1999- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi opened in St. Peters
- 2002- Lou Fusz Subaru established in St. Peters
- 2003- ADI established
- 2004- ADI warehouse in Springfield, MO opens
- 2005- ADI warehouse in Lincoln, IL opens
- 2006- Lou Fusz Subaru moves into new building in Creve Couer
- 2007- Lou Fusz Kia moves to a larger facility at Lindbergh and Page
- 2008- Lou Fusz open a new Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in O'Fallon, MO
- 2009- EZ-GO franchise was purchased
- 2010- Fiat franchise was awarded
- 2012- Fiat of St. Louis opens in Creve Coeur
- 2012- Fiat of Metro East opens in Fairview Heights, IL
- 2013- Alfa Romeo franchise is awarded
- 2013- Lou Fusz Dog Park opens behind Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur
- 2013- Lou Fusz Allstate open inside Lou Fusz Toyota
- 2014- Lou Fusz Jr stepped into the Chairman of the Board
- 2014- Randy Fusz became President and CEO of Lou Fusz Automotive Network
- 2014 - Lou Fusz III became Director of Fixed Operations
- 2014- Peter Fusz became Director of Preowned Operations
- 2014- Patrick Fusz became Director of New Vehicle Operations
- 2014- Lou Fusz Allstate opens second office in O'Fallon, MO within Lou Fusz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership
- 2015- Lou Fusz opens second warehouse on Ashby for VIP/ADI
- 2015- Alfa Romeo opens in Fairview Heights, IL
- 2015- Lou Fusz Soccer Club adds more turf fields - total now is 8 turf fields
- 2015- Lou Fusz Sports Network is formed
- 2015- Lou Fusz Sports Network announces the addition Club- Lou Fusz Lacross Club
- 2015- Lou Fusz Subaru moves into a larger location- 4440 N. Service Road
- 2015- Lou Fusz Mitsubishi moves to a central location -4220 N. Service Road
- 2016- Fiat of St. Louis moves into Lou Fusz Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in O'Fallon, MO
- 2016- Lou Fusz Kirkwood Collision Center opens next to Lou Fusz Toyota
- 2016- Lou Fusz Mazda moves to 925 N. Lindbergh
- 2016- Lou Fusz Kia moves to 1025 N. Lindbergh
- 2017- Lou Fusz Sports Network changes name to Lou Fusz Athletic
- 2017- Lou Fusz Athletic leases Rams Park ( the old St. Louis Rams Training HQ)
- 2017- Lou Fusz Buick wins Dealer of the Year Award from General Motors
- 2017- Lou Fusz Athletics opens the Don Popovic Pavillion / The Back Post Grill & Tap
- 2017 - Lou Fusz Subaru Creve Coeur move to 900 N. Lindbergh - Larger location
- 2017- Lou Fusz Kia starts a remodel project
- 2017- Lou Fusz Jeep breaks ground for a new stand alone Jeep dealership
- 2017- Lou Fusz Celebrates it 65 years serving St. Louis
- 2018- Lou Fusz Kia - Grand Opening
- 2018- Lou Fusz Athletics adds a new club - Lou Fusz Football
- 2018 -Lou Fusz Jeep opens in O'Fallon, MO
- 2018- Lou Fusz starts a subscription ownership- Fusz Select
- 2018 - Lou Fusz Mazda starts a remodel project.
- 2019 - Lights are add to Fusz HQ fields
- 2019 - Lou Fusz Mazda - Grand Opening ( May)